Saturday, August 16, 2014

News::Which videogame creatures deserve a second chance?

[Dtoid community blogger RedHeadPeak shares his love for the unloved. Want to see your own work appear on the front page? Go write something! --Mr Andy Dixon]


In my never-ending journey to the summit of Backlog Game Mountain, I finally reached The Last of Us. It took a long time to get there, but it was worth it. I'd heard great things, and was expecting to find an amazing game. It really is all sorts of amazing.


What I wasn't expecting, however, was to feel sympathy for the Clickers.


What is intended to be the creepiest creature in The Last of Us ended up earning my pity. They are monsters, sure. But in my mind they are misunderstood monsters. Below, I will explain why I feel this way, and also share my thoughts on some other creatures that I believe deserve a second chance.


Which videogame creatures deserve a second chance? screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1t8PvHN