Saturday, August 16, 2014

News::Music, And How It Reminds Us Of Video-Games

IM PLAYIN looks at music in video-games and how they can spark memories of the games we love. "We recently put out an article on sound in video-games, and how it was an underrated sense in the industry. The article really inspired me to think back to some of the soundtracks that I loved whilst growing up, and how they made me feel about the video-games I used to play when I was a kid. But I quickly noticed that, when I thought of certain songs they made me think of specific games; even if they werent directly related. Often, all I had to do was listen to an album whilst playing a certain game and from then on, the album and the game were forever linked. So it got me thinking about the games that I used to play, and the music that I associated with them."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1yLJiTq