Friday, August 15, 2014

News::Overruled! Review - Blistering Brawler Bonanza | Twinfinite

Chaz at Twinfinite writes, I dont think Im alone when I say theres a special spot in my heart for brawler games. The clear champion Super Smash Bros. series is, of course, the cream of the crop, but Im one of the (apparently few) who also purchased and enjoyed PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. So when it came time to review Overruled!, a zany over-the-top multiplayer brawler, I knew I was likely in for a treat. While I had a tough time getting lobbies together for matches (for which I blame the games early access status), the games I was able to play were a blast, and I could see this one sliding into a nice spot as a tidy contender for go-to party game.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1BkSl1K