Monday, August 11, 2014

News::Frustration and Intrigue: All-New BattleCry Hands-On and Developer Interview - AusGamers

AusGamers has played an updated build of BattleCry and also spoken with the game's design director Lucas Davis about their concerns after hands-on. From the feature: "Instead of sticking to my pre-cooked questions about the bigger picture for BattleCry, I decided to start my interview with Design Director Lucas Davis by exploring the frustration of my experience. According to Lucas, weeding out moment-to-moment frustrations is a big priority at the studio. Frustration points are something were always looking at, said Lucas. Any time we hear from a player, I got frustrated here, I should have been able to do this here, we take that stuff very seriously, so were always ironing out those frustrating points.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1nHfMIq