Wednesday, August 13, 2014

News::FIFA 15 Interview with FUT Producer Marcel Khun Friendly Seasons, Loans, and Concept Squads

Adam Cook: "Marcel is a sly one, tactically dodging the bullet that is the Ketchup question with the revelation that he doesnt even like the stuff. I dont have ketchup in my house. As a kid, I love it, but one time I ate it with a spoon from the fridge, and I ate so much I had to puke, and since then I cannot stand the stuff. And that seems a fitting start to my time with the FUT Producer for FIFA 15. Marcel Kuhn is a man that, like me, was once a big Career Mode fan, and has transitioned to FUT. Though he has worked on both, it appears he is a FUT addict, just like so many FIFA players. Im Austrian, I start with an Austrian bronze squad, then I build up to a silver squad, but I only move on once I win a bronze tournament. Unfortunately, there arent too many gold players, so theyre hard to find. Thats where FIFA 15 comes in. Every year I try to build an Austrian Gold team, but theres not enough players in the game. But this year my pain will be much shorter, because t...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1sDG6Lr