Wednesday, July 2, 2014

News::ZTGD | WildStar (PC) Impressions

Jae Lee writes: After being an on and off player of WoW for many years, I called it quits for good around the release of the Pandaria expansion and tried some other MMOs from time to time. However, when Guild Wars 2 came along, it rekindled my love for the genre with its forward thinking design choices, and blew away all my preconceived notions of what an MMO was in the first place. Unfortunately, even that initial honeymoon period was short lived after I reached max level and saw most of what the game had to offer. When I heard of Wildstar, I hoped that it would have the same effect GW2 had, and while I wasnt quite blown away, its still a solid foundation that fans of the genre will have a blast exploring.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/VcvDs3