Friday, July 18, 2014

News::Three Purchases In The Last 6 Weeks I Regret 3) Watch Dogs

IM PLAYIN concludes their series of articles looking at three games that they've regretted buying in the last six weeks. They conclude with Watch Dogs. "*In Ewan McGregors Obi Wan Kenobi voice* you were supposed to be the chosen one! My last purchase probably comes as no surprise to people whove read my first thoughts on Watch Dogs. To say I was underwhelmed, disheartened, disappointed and indeed even gutted, doesnt come close to summing up how I felt whilst playing Watch Dogs. The hype around it perhaps meant it was never going to live up to what was expected of it, a fact that I feel is best highlighted by using Metacritic the Critic reviews are all around 80 out of 100, whilst the User ratings come closer to 50. This huge difference points out one thing getting the game for free adds quite a lot to what you think of the game!"



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1p2EgzE