Wednesday, July 16, 2014

News::Divinity Original Sin Review: Part 1 | CanadianGamer

Marzipan of CanadianGamer writes : Have you ever booted up a new game and discovered it felt like meeting an old friend for coffee? Because thats what Divinity: Original Sins felt like to me. It felt like I was playing an RPG, but with a breath of fresh air. My experience with RPGs varies. As a kid the first one I ever played was Super Mario RPG and then I dove right into the Final Fantasy series. I got my hands on a copy of Baldurs Gate eventually and fell in love with that one too. So when I started playing Divinity I discovered a sense of adventure that was old mixed with new. It was revitalizing! The boyfriend even started playing and he normally sticks to racing/fps type games so to me that speaks volumes right there. Starting off youre presented with the character creator. Surprise! Its not just for one character. Divinity uses two protagonists instead of one. You work together in tandem and depending how you interact in the game you could either build a great camar...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1l349er