Tuesday, May 13, 2014

News::Okay Sunset Overdrive, you have my attention


So I probably was the only one on this planet that wasn't hyped on Insomniac's Sunset Overdrive . Last time I got excited for one of their games, well, you know what happened.


Of course it's obvious Insomniac learned from their mistakes, and Sunset Overdrive seems to channel the creativity that the studio has been known for. Still, if there's one thing I've learned doing this job for almost a decade now, it's that I need to keep my feelings in check until I actually get my hands on the game itself.


This new video doesn't have much in the way of new info, but it's nice to hear some stories from the developers behind the game including Ted Price.


Okay Sunset Overdrive, you have my attention screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1jpz5n8