Thursday, May 8, 2014

News::Here's a REAL SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul trailer


I was and still am in love with the entire day of April 23, 2014. That was the day that lots of my peers ran a fake SoulCalibur: Unbreakable Soul Trailer as a real, legit Namco Bandai release. When I saw it I ran to make a cup of tea, sat back at my desk, and watched social networks freak out over the game's faked "adventure mode" scenes. Kids these days!


Does not say anything.


The above video? It's real. It's the trailer for the very real 3D fighting mobile game SoulCalibur: Unbreakable Soul. The video shows the game's card deck/weapon system, plenty of gameplay, and lots of sword clashing.


This game it out today on the Apple app Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. My soul burns to try it out today. I'll let you know what I think.


Here's a REAL SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul trailer screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1gcEfmA