Friday, May 9, 2014

News::Destroy cities and friendships in Tropico 5's multiplayer


One of the bigger selling points of Tropico 5 is its multiplayer and while I'm sure your imaginations are perfectly capable of visualizing what that might look like, here's a trailer all the same.


There's support for up to four players in co-op (yes!) and competitive modes. Part of me is content to play time-sink games like Tropico on my own. When other people are a part of the experience, the problem of "Where'd my Saturday go, and why haven't I eaten yet?" can't stay a secret.


The game is hitting PC first, on May 23, with Xbox 360 and Mac versions this summer and the PS4 port coming in autumn.


Destroy cities and friendships in Tropico 5's multiplayer screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1sb3Q4B