Friday, May 9, 2014

News::​"If You Want to Be a Hero, You Need to Have Dreams."

​"If You Want to Be a Hero, You Need to Have Dreams."


To SOLDIER 1st Class Zack Fair of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, this phrase, this motto of his, became his modus operandi. His whole life revolved around pursuing his dreams with all his heart, and defending his honor. And for some reason, after all the times I've played through that game and talked about it, and watched its cut scenes like a movie, it is only just now affecting me on a truly personal level. Those words, for a reason that was at first quite befuddling, struck a chord within me that was so powerful, I actually had to stop everything I was doing and simply stop and reflect for a while.


Read more...








via Kotaku http://ift.tt/1nwZPYa