Tuesday, May 27, 2014

News::All characters should be redone in the style of Bubble Bobble for maximum cuteness

Hamza and I are huge fans of Paul Robertson's pixel art and animation, though the same could be said of everyone here at Destructoid, I suspect. He's one of the best.


Trips to Robertson's blog are always a treat, albeit for different reasons. You might get cute, sexy, gross, eye-melting, or a combination of all four. His latest project falls under the former category.


"Bubble Bobble was the first game I ever played in the arcades and it pretty much decided what my career was going to be," he wrote. "So I thought I'd try out some Taito inspired characters."


We're glad he did.


[Via Tiny Cartridge]


All characters should be redone in the style of Bubble Bobble for maximum cuteness screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1os0EV5