Thursday, March 20, 2014

News::World of Diving Preview | GameRevolution

GR: Ive had one previous experience with the hotly anticipated Oculus Rift VR headset, going eyes-on at PAX Prime to blow up some stationary mechs in a Hawken demo. I wasnt impressed. The game I played didnt demonstrate what I really wanted to use Oculus Rift for, and with Sonys announcement of Project Morpheus for PS4, I was desperate to give the tech another try. If this is the future of gaming, am I about to miss the wave? Do I even want to catch it? Thankfully, the team behind World of Diving kept the water warm for me. Ew. That sounds terrible, and my experience with the game was anything but. The developers behind this ever-expanding adventure let me try their social diving game with and without the Oculus Rift. Demand for World of Diving isnt limited to early adopters of virtual reality tech, as those without can still get the transportive underwater experience they didnt even know they wanted.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/ODTr4p