Sunday, March 30, 2014

News::Carmageddon Review by Retro Gaming Magazine

Carl Williams writes, "First up, a little history about my eperience with Carmageddon. I have been playing since this game first came out on PCs oh so many years ago, in fact, I pre-ordered it at my local Electronics Boutique and picked it up ASAP upon release. This game was one that made me proud to own a PC, not a great PC but still, a PC since this was going to probably never be a console title (part 2 did eventually hit consoles in a stinted manner, much like the characters you are running over in the original). The edginess, the pixelated gore and mayhem of the original was unique, there simply was nothing else like Carmageddon available. Now, the original is available on Android (has been for awhile) and it is just as over the top, gory, pixelated fun as it was oh so many years ago on PC."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1gd884M