Thursday, March 6, 2014

News::Bruce Waynes Had Enough Games

The Late Night Gamer: Big news this week. A new Batman game called Arkham Knight was announced. This may sound a little silly, but I have had every Arkham game in my house for months but have yet to play any of them. Im sure that Ill enjoy playing them in a decade or so when I get around to them. The Arkham franchise created a new brand of Batman games and the gaming community loves it. But weve already had three games featuring our favorite billionaire and Id think people are a bit tired of him. I am, and I havent even played the games. When there are so many great characters under the Batman umbrella, its a crime that only old Bruce has gotten the spotlight in his very own game. Its time for someone else to step up and be our new hero.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1nlmnKR