Tuesday, March 18, 2014

News::1954 Alcatraz Review (Strategy Informer)

From Strategyinformer.com: "As I stare at Detective Grassi from across his cluttered desk, all I can think about is Joe. Hes doing life on The Rock, and here I am hauled in front on the blues for breaking and entering. Like most of the cats in this town, though, Grassis into me - all Im facing is a slap on the wrists. I do whatever I gotta do to get ahead - Im faithful to my husband, but I aint no square, you dig? As the detective reads my charge sheet aloud, cigarette smoke hangs thick in the air. Jazz music echoes from a gramophone in the adjoining room. The moon twinkles beyond the ominous barred window that overlooks the Bay. Why didnt he tell me about the money? And why did he get into bed with that slime ball wise guy Mickey? Its up to me now. I need to get Joe off that goddamn island.".



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1eNHtf8