Friday, February 21, 2014

News::To Evolve or not to Evolve?

IM PLAYIN takes a look at Evolve, the up and coming FPS / Survival game from Turtle Neck and 2K Games. "When I made the change from 360 to Playstation, there was one title I thought I really would hate not to see again, and that was Left 4 Dead. I had spent hours, if not consecutive days, on the game. With a great deal of that time being played as a part of the now IM PLAYIN crew. Yes, I know if they had brought out another one it would be available on PC or possibly the previous gen, however, not having a good enough spec rig, I didnt want to even go down that route. And now being a next gen sucker, I would find it difficult to warrant buying it for my previous console. So I made the change accepting that. Now I couldnt be happier with the recent news of Evolve, and boy does it look sweet, both in game play and in the graphics department."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1gTbWwl