Friday, February 21, 2014

News::Elder Scrolls Online First Impressions Review | ESOHut

ESOHut Writes: "I am one of a very lucky few who has beta access to ESO. Now with the gloating out of the way, I can carry on with my report. Lets begin at the beginning. After the game has started, you feel the overwhelming sensation you get from an Elder Scrolls game. The character creation screen feels like a proper TES game, only better. The graphics, the navigation, the different options to mod you character are fantastic. I love creating characters in any game and take my time doing so, but I found I was rushing the whole thing just so I could get the game started. So I havent had a proper look around all the different options on there, and there is loads."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1f5wYTw