Sunday, February 9, 2014

News::Hearthstone deck building guide for newbies

GiA writes: With the Season 3 beta well underway, Ive decided to take a crack at playing Hearthstone. I had the awful experience of not winning a single match on the first day, to the point where I asked myself if I should just stick to playing Flappy Bird and wave the white flag of surrender. But I chose to keep playing. After some careful thought, a wee bit of soul-searching and tons of matches against other people, I ended up creating this five-step Hearthstone deck-building guide to help other newbies like myself make a proper competitive deck. Keep in mind that this is not a definitive guide on Heartstone deck building. The aim here is to help you in your early Hearthstone matches.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1gdg7lJ