Sunday, January 19, 2014

News::The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief | Codec Moments

Cevyn Scott writes: "I grew up, like many others I would assume, with a mother who was fascinated by crime shows: Taggart, Morse, Pie In The Sky, Poirot and so on. They never really caught my attention until later years when need for instant gratification began to wane and I slowly but surely developed an allure for intricately planned crimes and investigations that were equally as well thought out. So, when I loaded up King Art Games The Raven: Legacy Of A Master Thief I was intrigued to see what web of detail would unfurl before me. The question is, was my quest to discover the true identity of The Raven a flight of fancy or did the case open up a world of possibility beyond my comprehension?"



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/Km26H2