Wednesday, January 1, 2014

News::The Cat Lady Review| Twinfinte

Susan Ashworths stress was at its peak. After being reminded of her ever-growing bill pile, being harassed by a crow, and seeing a teddy bear, she was barely holding on from having a breakdown. Thanks to a literal red bar in the corner of the screen, I was able to gauge how close Susan was to cracking. Moving her through the apartment at molasses like pace, I answered the knocking at my door. What greeted me was an ugly-drawn man, who proceeded to scream his head off at me as off-colored text popped up on the screen. During the yelling, I was able to choose a few different responses, none of which felt to have any effect on the out come of this tussle. After the argument was over, control over Susan was ripped from my hands and I watched as she paced around a room accompanied by an awkward soundtrack with vocals. As she punched? a mirror (its hard to tell because of the animations), the music kicked up a notch to sound heavy. Heavy music is to sound as close to Linkin Park as pos...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1428210/the-cat-lady-review-twinfinte