Monday, January 6, 2014

News::Steam OS and Steam machines may bring me back to PC gaming.

The last time I really could call myself a proper PC gamer was back in 2004/2005 when Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, Battlefield 2, Americas Army and Counter Strike: Source filled my nights. Solid games that helped dilute the existence of factory work during the day. Clan gaming was me and my mates thing, clan gaming that went by the tag =B2K=. What remains today is an internet footprint of good times and bad, the bad times seeing a group of mates argue to the point of lost friendship, simply because of sore losing (getting spanked on BF2 by pro-gamers) and beer fueled hate talk over TeamSpeak.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1429697/steam-os-and-steam-machines-may-bring-me-back-to-pc-gaming