Tuesday, January 14, 2014

News::Dungeon of the Endless Preview | Geekenstein

"Im afraid to open the next door. Two of my heroes died in the previous wave and I still havent found the exit. Suddenly, I get a warning of an incoming wave. I finally find the door, by my resources are exhausted and I cant open it. I wish I bought that new blaster off the merchant. I spent too much money to protect my crystal. All of this panic came from one of my many sessions with Dungeon of the Endless. Since its currently on Steam as an early access title, some features such as the skill system for heroes and a tutorial level to ease you into the game are missing, so expect pure panic if you decide to support the developers by purchasing Dungeon of the Endless through early access." - Josh Rios of Geekenstein



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1m0VfkO