Monday, December 23, 2013

News::The Walking Dead: S02E01 - All That Remains Review | GameCloud

William at GameCloud writes: "Episode one definitely has its high points, with the writers delivering several genuinely shocking moments, but in saying that, I definitely dont feel as connected to the new cast of characters as I was with season one. Additionally, I am still kind of mixed on how I feel about the transition from Lee to Clementine as I find it awfully conflicting trying to make decisions from the perspective of someone I was previously tasked with taking care of. In my opinion, the established cast from 400 Days could have been used to more effectively bridge the seasons, and so, I was disappointed that none of those characters made an appearance. However, I kind of get the impression that this episode was mostly about weaning us away from our responsibilities as Lee and forcing us into an entirely new perspective. It might seem a little disjointed right now, but if the writers can push past the uncomfortable transition, this is exactly the type of radical thinking t...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1418804/the-walking-dead-s02e01-all-that-remains-review-gamecloud