Monday, December 23, 2013

News::Dementium II HD Review | Hardcore Gamer

Hardcore Gamer: A well-made game can stick with you for years to come. I still look back fondly on certain titles from the SNES or Sega Genesis and can recall vivid memories of my time spent with the games. It took me twenty minutes into Dementium II HD to realize I had played this game before. Ive played many games, both good and bad, over the years that leave some sort of mark on me, so it is a special kind of achievement to be so forgettable that it takes me a while to realize that nagging sense of deja vu is not because the game is like so many other Ive played before, but because it actually is a game Ive played before. Im not even saying Dementium II is bad, and while it lasts, it is a fairly competent FPS horror game that is capable of providing an occasional thrill. It is essentially the video game equivalent of fast food. Fine while it lasts, but not complete enough to satisfy you for long periods of time and immediately forgotten about once its over.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1418686/dementium-ii-hd-review-hardcore-gamer