Friday, December 27, 2013

News::Garrett Glasss Top 5 Games of 2013

Garrett from the Koalition writes: Another end of the year for gaming comes to a close, which means bloggers alike will gather and write their top 5 games of 2013 lists. This last month of 2013 marks the end of my first year as a video game blogger, meaning I finally get to join in with the other bloggers by writing my own top 5 games of 2013. Admittedly, I mostly played games that I reviewed for the Koalition, and the ones I played in my free time were mostly games from 2012. As such, I had to search the deepest recesses of my memories to find the games that truly rocked my thumbs in 2013. Keep in mind that not all of the games I picked are ones I reviewed for the Koalition. If I left out a game, its likely because Ive played it but felt I hadnt played enough of it. Im also picking games that I personally enjoyed. That said, here are my top 5 games of 2013. I hope you have a happy New Year, and Ill see you in 2014.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1426234/garrett-glasss-top-5-games-of-2013