Sunday, November 17, 2013

News::(WGB) Battlefield 4 - Review

Baden of WGB writes: "As I stagger through the rubble of a building that I just collapsed on myself in the hopes of crushing the numerous enemy soldiers within, I spy two jets collide in mid-air. One pilot ejects, lands behind a tank and immediately pulls out C4 and blows the machine to pieces. Hes a foe, so I gun him down as my team mates voice comes over the speakers informing me that hes got a chopper and hes coming to pick me up. Once he arrives I leap aboard and mere moments later were taking fire from RPG, but somehow he gets me close enough to the objective and I leap out, parachuting to the ground and opening fire. Its exhilarating. Its fun. And its not some scripted scene in singleplayer. No, Im playing multiplayer. Somehow, amidst the mayhem, I feel at home. I feel at peace. Ive missed this."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1395673/wgb-battlefield-4-review