Sunday, November 17, 2013

News::Review: Adventure Park | Hardcore Gamer

Hardcore Gamer: I didnt have the chance to visit amusement parks very often while growing up, but that didnt stop me from adoring them. Few things could compare to the adrenaline rush and the dizzying effect a quick ride on the roller coaster would induce. That excitement is difficult to emulate, but RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 came pretty close. And then though I was a bit older Thrillville delivered a similar, albeit less substantial, spark of that same excitement. Unfortunately, after that, the amusement park management genre grew dormant. It didnt make much sense to me; I loved designing roller coasters, and performing all of the other duties involved in managing these digital theme parks, but there were no new ones to to take the head of. That is, until now sort of.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1395633/review-adventure-park-hardcore-gamer