Friday, November 1, 2013

News::Top 10 Classic Survival Horror Games

1MC writes: In honor of the Halloween season, I decided to count down my top 10 favorite survival horror games. Now before we begin, I guess I should explain the survival horror genre to those who arent familiar. Survival horror games are a sub-genre of action games, however they are made to make the player feel weak and outmatched. The goal isnt to see how much you can kill, but rather see how long you can survive. Now as with all my lists at 1 More Castle, all games on this list are retro, so theyre from the PS1/N64 era or prior. However, Im going to throw out my one game per franchise rule because there really arent that many unique retro survival horror games, plus in some cases I just couldnt leave one of the games in the series out.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1384969/top-10-classic-survival-horror-games