Friday, November 1, 2013

News::'BioShock' creator Ken Levine: 'I want to make narrative replayable'

Ken Levine has said that he wants to make narrative "replayable". The Irrational Games co-founder told Digital Spy that although his main focus at present is finishing BioShock Infinite's 'Burial at Sea' DLC, he has been thinking about fresh ways to approach storytelling in the next console generation. Levine explained: "I have in the back of my head - I've been talking about some stuff, I've been thinking about some stuff - about what narrative is and where it can go, because one thing narrative doesn't do right now is be replayable. "It's sort of, you play it and have that experience, and I've been thinking about how you make narrative replayable. "And that's not a simple problem. It's fairly complex. The combination of content and technology - I've been thinking about that."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1385006/bioshock-creator-ken-levine-i-want-to-make-narrative-replayable