Monday, November 18, 2013

News::Review: Legends of Aethereus

I really love role-playing games, and I will usually put up with some flaws if the overall experience is interesting. A bad game can have a couple of good mechanics, and I will probably play it longer than I should. When I started up Legends of Aethereus I thought it would be a mediocre role-playing game with a weird steampunk fantasy setting. After playing it for a few hours I realized that it was actually a bad game cleverly disguised as a mediocre game.


Sure, it has some cute tricks up its sleeve, but after the first mission I felt like I had seen everything the game had to offer. Fifteen hours later I realized that I was right -- the first mission does have everything this game has to offer


Review: Legends of Aethereus screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/review-legends-of-aethereus-265289.phtml