Friday, November 29, 2013

News::Review: BandFuse: Rock Legends

My family is very musically inclined. My father sings, and my mother sings and plays guitar. My wife's family is also musical; playing piano, guitar, drums, etc. between her, her brother, father, aunt, and so on. When I was about 12, I got an acoustic guitar for my birthday. I didn't start taking lessons for it until I was 17, in high school, once they finally started offering classes.


I'm the mutant of the family. I have no real discernible musical talent. While I do a passable job at singing, I can't really play any instruments. And yet...I own four guitars. Real ones. I also own four plastic guitars for games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band. That's how you'll get me to learn and play: make it a game.


BandFuse: Rock Legends was made for people like me. And people like my family. And sometimes, both at the same time.


Review: BandFuse: Rock Legends screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/review-bandfuse-rock-legends-266487.phtml