Thursday, November 28, 2013

News::MAGFest's 'MAG Prom' and stage 2 line-up announced

MAGFest 12 is slowly inching its way toward us as I turn the pages of my word-a-day calendar (today's word is "gluttony"). Next year's event goes down January 2nd through 5th, and the second stage and MAG Prom line-ups have just been announced!


Here's what's in store:


Thursday - MAGFest Prom (12am - 2am)



  • The OneUps

  • Love Canon


Friday - Stage 2 (11am - 5pm)



  • Chronicles of Sound

  • Viking Guitar

  • Eight Bit Disaster

  • Lucio Baldomero

  • Final Stage

  • Overclocked University

  • Armcannon


Saturday - Stage 2 (11am - 5pm)



  • Droidekka

  • Random Battles

  • MissingNO

  • Dethlehem

  • LonelyRollingStars

  • Triforce Quartet

  • Rare Candy


(You can view the chiptunes and DJ line-up here.) So are you going this year? I've never been myself, but my buddy Conor never stops talking about it. I guess that's why Destructoid is one of MAGFest's favorite communities?


Anyway, let us know in the comments if you'll be in attendance so I can remind Conor of your names after he's had 12 too many beers!


MAGFest's 'MAG Prom' and stage 2 line-up announced screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/magfest-s-mag-prom-and-stage-2-line-up-announced-266583.phtml