Tuesday, October 8, 2013

News::Review: F1 2013 (DarkZero)

"Last years F1 2012 from Codemasters began to suffer from the plague that infests yearly franchises. I didn't knock the game in my review for this, as I felt that it did just enough to be a worthwhile investment, but I stated that the series needed to begin tapping into the history of F1 because releases were becoming too similar - especially so this time, with the sport not changing locations or machines. F1 2013 is here, and, like what I wanted them to do, they have managed to convince the FIA to allow them to add classic tracks and racing cars, but sadly, not without compromise that hampers the true potential of having the history of F1 celebrated in a video game."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1369432/review-f1-2013-darkzero