Sunday, September 22, 2013

News::Tokyo Game Show 2013 Day One Impressions - zoknowsgaming

Mark Coupe writes: The final Xbox One game I really wanted to try out was Ryse: Son of Rome, as I had seen some mixed opinions on it. I played a demo based around online co-op, and I have to say I really enjoyed it! The graphics looked really impressive, despite a few v-sync and frame skipping issues which will hopefully be gone in the final game. The gameplay is best described as a more brutal version of the fighting in the Batman Arkham City games, with more timing needed for blocking, and some additional tactical play with objectives set for you in the arena as you play through. If I do get an Xbox One, then Ryse is the first game I will buy for it.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1359504/tokyo-game-show-2013-day-one-impressions-zoknowsgaming