Saturday, September 14, 2013

News::Review: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - [Save/Continue]

Jacob Ross at Save/Continue writes: "Oh what a fool I was. What a fool I was to place my faith in the unsteady hands of The Chinese Room, the team responsible for creating Dear Esther, one of the worst games Ive ever had the misfortune of being suckered into buying; rarely will you find a more plodding and pretentious experience, writhing in esotericism and utterly devoid of design. But I had felt them to be a natural fit for the world of Amnesia: with its already-light systems firmly established by the seminal Dark Descent, The Chinese Room could focus on the ambiance that they so clearly had a knack for. I was half-right and twice-fooled. Shame on me."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1354185/review-amnesia-a-machine-for-pigs-save-continue