Wednesday, September 4, 2013

News::Impressions: Diablo III (PS3, Xbox 360)

The thought of the Diablo franchise coming to consoles yet again was something I found hard to believe. I had a front-row seat to the launch of the original Diablo on the PlayStation, and to say it was a letdown is an understatement.


But after I had gotten in some quality time with Diablo III , I actually had faith that the pared-down mechanics could actually work outside of the PC platform -- the question is, would I actually play it all over again on a controller. In fact, when it came time to actually sit down and play the console game last week, I thought I had enough of Diablo III with a few hundred hours poured into the original PC release.


Before I knew it though, I had nearly beaten the game twice over on consoles in a single afternoon.


Impressions: Diablo III (PS3, Xbox 360) screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/impressions-diablo-iii-ps3-xbox-360--261262.phtml