Friday, September 6, 2013

News::Friday Night Fights: Post PAX blues

(This is my favorite photo from this year's PAX)


PAX Prime 2013 is over. The show floor is closed, the games are all packed away, the bars are a little emptier and Apathy finally made it home (way to go Apathy!). I wasn't at PAX this year, but watching my Twitter timeline over the past fews days as well as my Facebook page has left me sad: sad because my fellow Dtoiders are sad that they are no longer together, no longer singing and dancing and drinking and... well, more drinking.


I... I don't know if I can keep typing, I'm welling up over here just thinking about not being there and missing out on all those amazing stories I keep hearing about. Oh! Speaking of stories, I'd love to read some of your amazing PAX 2013 stories in the comments below! Tell us all about those amazing events, the good times you had, those sad moments as you boarded your flight home -- I'd love to read them all.


Friday Night Fights: Post PAX blues screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/friday-night-fights-post-pax-blues-261360.phtml