Thursday, September 5, 2013

News::FPSGuru: Dying Light - Hardcore Parkour Preview

While at PAX Prime this year FPSGuru got a hands on preview with Dying Light, "I arrived in a small fenced encampment with a few other living people like myself. There were boxes to climb, planks to slide under, etc. to test my skills and make sure Im ready for whats to come. Once I was comfortable with my abilities I spoke with Spike and had to head out into town to start setting traps for this specific mission. Should be easy right? After leaving the compound I was able to walk around and run a bit to find out what I was getting myself into. Moments later I came across my first zombie and guess what, he started biting the living hell out of me as I wasnt quite ready. He bit at me and I had to mash a few buttons to get him off and then kick him and slice him up. You know the drill, zombies and what not." - Jeffrey Lerman, writer at FPSGuru



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1348163/fpsguru-dying-light-hardcore-parkour-preview