Friday, September 13, 2013

News::Close encounters of the explosive kind - Daily Spelunk


I played like a proper maniac during this installment of The Daily Spelunk, as you'll come to see within the first few levels. I couldn't help myself from flying through levels at dangerous speeds. Somehow, I made it to the Mothership again and, well, curse that infernal place.


As for Conrad's run, I'm hoping he will start to see that the ghost can be just as dangerous if not more so than taking on the shopkeepers. (Actually, I just don't want him to score more money than me while playing nice with the local business community.)


Close encounters of the explosive kind - Daily Spelunk screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/close-encounters-of-the-explosive-kind-daily-spelunk-261811.phtml