Tuesday, August 20, 2013

News::Rogue Legacy coming to PlayStation 4 and Vita next year

Cellar Door Games' much-loved roguelike Rogue Legacy is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita next year. The game released earlier this year on PC, but Sony is getting the console exclusivity. People keep pitching the game to me in a variety of ways, like saying it's the best of Castlevania.


I've been down for a while, maybe this is my in. I don't know about you, but I think the Vita is the absolute perfect platform for such a game. I've been playing Dragon's Crown compulsively on the thing.


No word yet on if it's cross buy.


Rogue Legacy coming to PlayStation 4 and Vita next year screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/rogue-legacy-coming-to-playstation-4-and-vita-next-year-260415.phtml