Sunday, August 4, 2013

News::Rocksmith 2014 puts callus on our fingers again | Gaming Trend

Gaming Trend: "As a percussionist, I have never had a big desire to pick up the bass or guitar. My father-in-law plays both, so at family gatherings I spend my time behind the skins. Well, Ubisoft released Rocksmith a while ago, and my wife gave me a nice starter guitar from Excel that looks not unlike a Gibson. Ive spent a little time behind the strings, but admittedly the steep learning curve had me playing the same tracks just one too many times. Ive not given up, but Ill say that my pace has slowed. When I saw at the Ubisoft Press Event that Rocksmith 2014 was on deck, I knew that I had to take another run at it."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1325632/rocksmith-2014-puts-callus-on-our-fingers-again-gaming-trend