Sunday, August 4, 2013

News::Rise of the Triad Review: Old School Shooter in a New School World | Spiderduck Network

Have you ever woken up one morning and thought to yourself, what ever happened to all those games I grew up on? THOSE were quality games, not these Call of Duty clones that kids are forced into playing these days. I know that's what the people over at Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment thought. Me? I am cynical and do not have the reverence for the past that many in the gaming industry do. It is my opinion that if a certain type of game went out of style then there is probably a good reason for it. So call me skeptical when I first heard about the revival of Rise of the Triad.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1325822/rise-of-the-triad-review-old-school-shooter-in-a-new-school-world-spiderduck-network