Friday, August 30, 2013

News::Mark Cerny muses on Knack and I love it


Do you like Mark Cerny? Do you want to hear him speak Japanese and talk about his upcoming game, Knack ? Who doesn't, right? Well this video is for you, as it gives us a more in-depth look at the game, in terms of the story, visuals, and the overall gameplay experience.


I'm not crazy about Knack in general (the art style is a bit too bland for me), but I'll definitely be checking it out around the PS4's launch for sure. In the video, Cerny notes that Knack's higher difficulties are actually a challenge, which gives me hope that it'll be more than just a quick five hour "one and done" type of game.


Mark Cerny muses on Knack and I love it screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/mark-cerny-muses-on-knack-and-i-love-it-261011.phtml