Tuesday, July 2, 2013

News::Six Things Were Expecting To See In TellTales The Walking Dead: Season 2

Editor's Note: I wrote this about six months ago and just now realized I never posted it. Keep in mind that this was before "400 Days" was announced, so you wont find any speculation on that here.But here it is! WARNING: This Post is LOADED with Spoilers. If you have not yet played through all of The Walking Dead please bypass this article. This is not this first list of this nature concerning the first season of TellTales episodic epic: The Walking Dead, but I just completed it and decided to make my own list of expectations. Like most players, I went into the game not expecting much, and came out with my heart torn to shreds by the impressive narrative and the awful things constantly happening to characters I had grown fond of. While the grief of the events that took place are still fresh in my heart, (or my throat, which has a lump in it a lump of grief) Ive decided to jot down what Im expecting to see in the next Season.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1295315/six-things-were-expecting-to-see-in-telltales-the-walking-dead-season-2