Tuesday, July 2, 2013

News::Need for Speed: Most Wanted Review | RealGamerNewz

Danni of RealGamerNewz writes, "Many people will tell you that Need for Speed Most Wanted is one of the best Need for Speed games ever made. So you can imagine peoples reactions when Criterion Games announced they were going to release an updated re-imagined version of the game, me included. Let me just straighten something out now. I love Need for Speed, I played, finished and loved everything from Underground to Carbon, and Ive even played games like Gran Turismo, Forza, and PGR and loved them too. So just take it from me when I say this. THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE. Theres no sugar coating it, its awful, and woeful and glitch-ridden."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1295011/need-for-speed-most-wanted-review-realgamernewz