Sunday, July 21, 2013

News::Preview: Disney Infinity | Xboxer360

Ben of Xboxer360 writes, "Disney is a name synonymous with adventure, fun and childhood dreams. With a long spanning career of some amazing movies, the transition to games was only logical. For years this mixture of great storytelling and advanced technology (well, as advanced as it was way back then) worked well, creating some of the most memorable gaming experiences, but in recent years this quality has dipped somewhat, leaning more towards the dreaded licensed game. So when I heard about Disney tackling the toy box with Disney Infinity, using a system much similar to Skylanders which utilised toy figures and a power portal as a means of offering tradeable upgrades, I was dubious as to whether this would be a great game or simply a cash cow. Luckily I got the chance to get my hands on Disney infinity in full and I can safely say it's great! Not only does it looks downright cool (yes I know I'm an adult) using some fantastic models and a well made base station or Infinity Base...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1314778/preview-disney-infinity-xboxer360