Thursday, July 18, 2013

News::PC Gamer - Infinite Crisis hands-on: Batman vs. Batman vs. Batman

PC Gamer - Batman swings on a grappling hook, closing the distance between us. At this range, he can one-shot me with his ultimate. Batmans unlikely ally, The Joker, is also on my heels, throwing presents that spit confetti and toxic gas. I need to get the hell out of here. Both of these champions are higher level and better equipped than meits pretty clear Im about to die. I tap E to fire a glowing green missile. It narrowly misses Batman, exploding a parked car instead. I punch R. A green jet hurtles towards the ground. Im the Green Lantern and I just dropped a spectral F-22 on Batman. No, this isnt fan fiction. This is Infinite Crisis.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1313071/pc-gamer-infinite-crisis-hands-on-batman-vs-batman-vs-batman