Monday, July 1, 2013

News::Inclusive gaming: Awesome LGBTQ characters in games

"It always warms my heart to see some LGBTQ characters in my videogames. After all, I fell in love with games long before I fell in love with dudes. Though I wouldnt label myself as a gaymer, per se, Im all for equal representation in all aspects of life. So to mark the end of LGBTQ Pride Month as well as pride weekend in New York City and San Francisco Ive decided to put together a list of some of the best representations of gay men and women. This is obviously not a complete list. Sure, I could have put in FemShep from Mass Effect or The Grey Warden from Dragon Age: Origins, but the sexuality of those characters are up to the will of the player. Instead, the following guys and gals were made to stay true to themselves and they rock it. These, in my eyes, are some of the best gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer* videogame characters that Ive taken notice of over the years." - Maxwell Coviello



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1294921/inclusive-gaming-awesome-lgbtq-characters-in-games